Our new professional teaching, performance, and photo/video studio is in the heart of downtown Jersey City.
We are located adjacent to the popular Newark Avenue Pedestrian Plaza and only about 2 blocks from the Grove PATH train station.
The area has easy access to public transportation and features a thriving restaurant and small business district.
Features / Amenities
Our studio includes:
- ~1,500 Square Feet Teaching / Performance Space
- Mirrored Walls
- Lounge Area w/ Couch + HD Television
- Full Bathrooms w/ Multiple Stalls + Changing Rooms
- Easily Rollable 65" 4K UHD Television + Apple AirPlay / Chromecast
- Easily Reconfigurable / Removable Seats for 30+ (49 Maximum Occupancy)
- Easily Reconfigurable Professional Studio Lights (4x) (Soft Boxes w/ Tripods)
- Easily Rollable Extra Large Whiteboards (2x) (4' Wide by 6' Tall)
- Green Screen (10' x 12')
- FiOS High Speed Internet
- Host Desk
- Guest Couch
- Bottled Water (Up To 40 Per Session)
We also offer the following options:
- HD Live Streaming (Facebook or YouTube)
- 4K Professional Video Recording (Raw Video or Edited)
In addition to classes and events, our studio is available for bookings.
Our studio rental rate is $75/hour and includes the above amenities.
Fill out the form below to send us your project details and date requests for booking.
Include additional dates, optional equipment, or special requests.
We'll followup with current availability, project suitability, and payment options.
Payment is due in advance to secure your date(s) and prevent double-booking. Package pricing and professional videography available.
165 Newark Ave Fl 2
Jersey City NJ 07302
(Entrance on Barrow St)
Our studio location is currently only by appointment – booking (above), scheduled class, or public event – please contact us here separately to arrange a visit or walk-through.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: To secure your date(s) and prevent double-booking, payment is due in advance. We will make every effort to accommodate rain dates, but unfortunately, no changes in dates/times are permitted within 48 hours prior w/out prior written authorization. Edit reviews and final video provided in digital, on-line format. Physical delivery of files collectively over 50GB may be extra and may incur additional shipping, handling, and taxes for entire production. Royalty free music refers to medium-sized audiences and streaming web delivery. We reserve the right to notify you in advance of increases or decrease prices in line with taxes or any other dues or fees levied on your shoot, and to respectfully decline projects or content that do not align with our mission or are not family friendly.