Small Business Video Workshop
Small Business Video Basics
Current and prospective small business owners learn how to create their own video content.
Learn how to present, communicate, and express point of view on camera while building self-confidence, share your business passion, and use video to effectively market your products or services.
You'll learn in class:
- What makes video a powerful marketing tool
- The must-have videos to use for marketing
- How to shoot a video using your smartphone or tablet
- How to work with a videographer to create effective videos
- Instructor – Kris Van Nest
- Presented by – Rising Tide Capital
- Prerequisite – Interest in entrepreneurship, small business ownership not required
- Location – St. Pauls Church Basement, 440 Hoboken Avenue, Jersey City, NJ
See Previous Students