We've updated our website for a better experience.
Here's some our our latest changes.
- Updated social media icons to a more modern look and added a background to our site's toolbar (top) for clarity
- Unified back-end code to use a single page template for faster episode viewing
- Added code to our services page to separately display our portfolio videos for easier navigation (thanks for the suggestion, Justin!)
- Our quote feature has now been coded into our shopping cart – this allows you to save your information while you continue to edit or browse our site
- Added code to display introductory text based on our video types (example: Uma)
- Added "Most Popular" table to our services page
- Added code to make video tags clickable
- Added beta test "client directory" for visitors to easily locate our video clients
Let us know if you have additional suggestions!
BTW, the Liquid coding language combined with Shopify is a great language/platform to try out if you're into small business website development. Learn more at Shopify's Liquid on-line manual here.