Film & Video Production
Our standard services are below.
Pre-production may include development, location scouting, casting, and more.
Need green screen, hair & makeup, or more? Get a free quote and we'll help determine your custom needs.
Filming & Videography
(Per Finished Minute)
- Select "Per Finished Minute" option above
- Enter the number of additional minutes in the quantity field
- Add to cart
How many cameras should I book?
- One rule of thumb is to book 1 main camera for each additional, simultaneous event, interview, activity, or angle you would like recorded. For example, you may only need 1 camera if all of your interviews and activities occur at different times, but would likely be best served by multiple cameras if you have two or more interviews or other activities that need to be recorded at the same time. You may also want to consider our GoPro-style cameras for secondary angles that do not need as high resolution or full audio.
- For a single camera shoot, it won’t be possible to record simultaneous footage (events or activities). Depending on how your event is arranged and your participant readiness, there may be some events we miss while we’re recording. We can help lessen this if you can send us an event breakdown ahead of time and work with us to coordinate our taping rundown.
How do I book additional cameras?
- Increase the "quantity" for each camera needed.
What if I need something else?
- We're glad to help! Get a free quote and we'll help determine your needs.